Hello Bitbucket Community,
I am using the custom helm chart and wanted to deploy it to the private AKS AAD enabled cluster using the bitbucket pipeline.
I am trying to use the invoke command to run it by using the variables;
- HELM_UPGRADE_COMMAND="helm upgrade $HELM_CHART_NAME /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/charts/xxxx --namespace $NAMESPACE --set=image.tag=0.0.1-xxxx --wait --install"
- az aks command invoke --resource-group "$DEV_RESOURCE_GROUP" --name "$DEV_AKS_NAME" --command "$HELM_UPGRADE_COMMAND"
+ az aks command invoke --resource-group "$DEV_RESOURCE_GROUP" --name "$DEV_AKS_NAME" --command "$HELM_UPGRADE_COMMAND"
Error: path "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/charts/xxxx" not found
If I am directly passing the helm command using the invoke command then getting following error;
+ az aks command invoke --resource-group "$DEV_RESOURCE_GROUP" --name "$DEV_AKS_NAME" --command "helm upgrade $HELM_CHART_NAME /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/charts/xxxx --namespace $NAMESPACE --set=image.tag=0.0.1-xxxx --wait --install"
ERROR: (KubernetesOperationError) Failed to run command in managed cluster due to kubernetes failure. details: Get "<a href="https://20.197.71.241/api/v1/namespaces/aks-command/pods/command-d8a7b76f212242b1a5191e4983c4596d" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" target="_blank">https://x.x.x.x:443/api/v1/namespaces/aks-command/pods/command-xxxx</a>": net/http: TLS handshake timeout
Code: KubernetesOperationError
Message: Failed to run command in managed cluster due to kubernetes failure. details: Get "<a href="https://20.197.71.241/api/v1/namespaces/aks-command/pods/command-d8a7b76f212242b1a5191e4983c4596d" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" target="_blank">https://x.x.x.x:443/api/v1/namespaces/aks-command/pods/command-xxxx</a>": net/http: TLS handshake timeout
Note: I am able to get the cluster info using the kubectl command. Only helm chart path is not able to fetch.
If you have any resolutions or alternatives/workarounds to resolve this please update as it will be highly appreciated!!
Thank you!!