I want to assign tasks from the epic it self and not go over few tasks and add there the epic.I know there something with the selecting tasks that are already created in the add child part.But I cant see or get to it.
Hi @Eran Roiter , You can add child issues to an epic from the epic detailed view by clicking on the icon illustrated below. If you're asking for something different, please clarify.
I wrote it you missed it...
Tasks are already created.
Not creating a new one.
thanks for clarifying. You cannot do that from Epic view. You could consider using bulk edit - create JQL to view all tasks that you wish to add to the epic and then use book change operation to add epic link. Of course, if you only have a few tasks to add, it might be easier to simply go to the issues and edit the epic link individually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.