Hello everyone,
I'm reaching out to the community for some help with a pricing issue I've encountered on Jira.
I intended to use Jira Work Management for my QA, Marketing, and other teams, as it is listed at $5 per user on the website, which is more affordable for us compared to Jira Software. However, when I started the trial, it automatically began a Jira Software trial instead. Now, the system seems to be charging me based on Jira Software's pricing, which is not what I had planned for.
Has anyone else faced this situation? I’ve already set up my projects and was ready to start working, but this pricing mix-up is causing a bit of confusion and concern. Any advice on how to resolve this and ensure I'm being charged correctly for Jira Work Management would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any insights or assistance!
Best Regards