Hi,
I'm trying to create a report that calculates the effort
This is what I have so far:
- I import a Google Sheet into eazybi that contains the available days on week level, into a measure called 'AvailableDays'.
- I created a calculated measure "Cumulative Available Days" that calculates the sum of the available days on a weekly level
Sum(
{ PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember },
[Measures].[AvailableDays]
)
- In my report, I display the "Cumulative Days Spent" with this measure
CASE
WHEN DateCompare([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.StartDate,Now())<=0
THEN
Sum(
{ PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember },
[Measures].[Billed Days (from Tempo)]
)
END
)
- What I want to do now is to predict how much days I will spent in the future by
Cumulative Days Spent + Cumulative Available Days = Days needed
I want the result to be displayed on a timeline of 2 months from today. I don't want the available days of the past to be included in the calculation.
How can I achieve this ?
Best regards,
Kris