Hi,
My email is: <email_removed>
The provision for confluence/jira is provided but I'm not able to verify my account. Unable to receive the verification code at my E-mail. I have tried re-send or check Junk-mails but nothing's here.
Hi @AnhTruong and welcome to the community!
Your email address was on our suppression list because we received a hard bounce response from your mail server when we attempted to send you an email.
I went ahead and removed your email address from the suppression list, can you please try requesting a new verification email now?
Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
@Ben Could you please take a look at this?
I can receive the code now. Big thanks to you, @Theodora Boudale.
That's good to hear and you are very welcome.
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.