Hi team - I'm trying to query all repos in a workspace, but I get an empty response for some reason:
api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/[workspacename]{"values": [],"pagelen": 10,"size": 0,"page": 1}
When I query the workspace:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]
I get:
{"type": "workspace","uuid": "{ba9c2c51-0e86-4b0d-b893-f69d8aa2e916}","name": "[workspacename]","slug": "[workspacename]","is_private": true,"links": {"avatar": {"href": "https://bitbucket.org/workspaces/[workspacename]/avatar/?ts=1679930059"},"hooks": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]/hooks"},"html": {"href": "https://bitbucket.org/[workspacename]/"},"html_overview": {"href": "https://bitbucket.org/[workspacename]/workspace/overview/"},"members": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]/members"},"owners": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]/members?q=permission="owner""},"projects": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]/projects"},"repositories": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/[workspacename]"},"snippets": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/snippets/[workspacename]"},"self": {"href": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/[workspacename]"}},"created_on": "2018-12-02T00:29:19.834722+00:00"}
Going through .../projects/ takes me back to the same point
As I'm logged in as an owner, surely I should be able to see all the repos that I have access to?
Hey @Scott Harman !
thank you for reaching out to Community
The List repositories in a workspace endpoint should indeed return all the repositories of a workspace to which the authenticated user has access.
I tested in one of my own workspaces authenticating using an App Password, and the list was returned successfully :
curl --request GET -u USERNAME:APP_PASSWORD 'https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{WORKSPACE}'
In this case, could you confirm what kind of authentication you are using to make the request?
If you are also using app passwords, it should have at least repo:read scope. You can also try using an app password with all the scopes selected to verify if the issue is permission-related.
Thank you, @Scott Harman !
Patrik S
Thanks - it only appears to work with an app password, but not with standard credentials.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.