The default filter, My Open Issues, is failing with the following error:
Field 'resolution' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
An existing solution suggests checking the Browse Project permission:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/46574/can-t-see-list-of-issues-receiving-errors
I've double-checked that permission, both on the Global Permissions and the project permissions. Browse Projects is set to a group that the account I'm using has membership of.
Check to make sure the Resolution field isn't hidden in the field configuration
Kindly apply this suggestion here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Field+or+Filter+does+not+exist+or+you+do+not+have+permission+to+view+it
That works! Thanks.
I've already read that page.
I checked through the permissions, as suggested and can find nothing missing.
In addition, this is not a user-created shared filter . . . it's the built-in default.
Hi @Howard Vaan. Were you able to find a solution to this? I am having the same problem. My permissions are where they should be and my filters are not hidden. I can't find a solution anywhere.....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.