I'm trying to setup a new machine to use as a build server.
It needs to be able to do pulls from bitbucket.org for the project its building.
I have an apppassword setup and that is being used however _every_ time I do a pull, clone etc the stupid window asking me to log in to your account pops up. I can click on the browser option and it says I'm already logged in, I can click on the password option and enter the apppassword.
No matter which option I use the next time I go to do a pull etc its back - WHY?
I've tried deleting the entries in windows credential manager, it just recreates them but seems to pay no attention to them.
This is totally unusable for a build server - its meant to be start the build and let it run, not have to constantly check back to see if there is a random prompt. This works fine on the existing machine just not on the new one.