I am as a Administrator in my work space while am sharing repository to other user via invitation after accepting Invitation user get error resource not found.
Hi @Hemant and welcome to the community!
The reason for this error is that the workspace with this URL doesn't exist.
You can ask the user to do the following:
They will see a list of all workspaces they have access to. They can then select a workspace from this list to access it.
Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you need further assistance.
Kind regards,Theodora
Sorry I jump into this discussion since I have same experience when inviting people to my workspaceThat solution is not work because bitbucket force the user redirected to error url even when they try to access bitbucket.orgUpdate: when finally user can see all their workspace, the invited workspace is there but when he click on it the screen will error again
Hi @Hamada45,
I was able to reproduce this error when a user gets invited to a user group that doesn't have access to any repositories. I created the following bug report:
If this is indeed the case with your user and the user group they belong to, and if you intended to give them access to a repo, you can
If the user has access to a repository of this workspace, they should not see this error.
If your use case is different, please ask the affected user to create a new question in community so we can investigate further.
Thanks! it works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.