I'm on free plan, I had some users added (within the limit which is 5) and after removing them, I couldn't add new users to the repository, that Bitbucket is complaining that I have exceeded the limit even there are no users other than me.
Hi @Vaasugi Velmurugu
Please contact with Atlassian support (https://support.atlassian.com). Looks like issue with bitbucket.Regards,
Seba
Hi Vaasugi and welcome to the community!
Does this issue concern the Bitbucket account with the same email as your community account? If so, I checked this account's workspace and I can see that it is within the user limit now.
You can see all users that have access to your workspace if you go to Workspace settings > User Directory.
Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved now or if you're still experiencing issues.
In case the error occurs with a Bitbucket account with a different email, please log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with this email and leave a comment here, so I can check the status of this account's workspaces.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.