I created a from on Jira WORK Management, but I can't locate the submitted forms - i.e. answered forms submitted by team members. Can anyone point me to the right place?
Hi @Ms. Hiller and, thanks for your question.
You can view the filled-in form information within the current ticket. However, you cannot view all the form information filled in by team members.The API is scheduled to be released in Q1 2024 based on Atlassian's public roadmap.
Hope this helps.
Murat Seven
Thank you for taking the time to answer. "You can view the filled-in form information within the current ticket." - Where in the ticket can I find the info? I don't see it anywhere.
As I can see in the image I provided, I can view the Form section upon request. However, from what I understand, you are unable to see this section, is that correct?
I can see forms, but the only option there is to edit my form or create a new form- I can't see any responses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.