Dear Community,
I don't want our users to share their filters or boards with any logged in user. I found this KB article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/remove-the-everyone-share-option-from-filters-in-jira-server-301663662.html
Modifiyng the template would be my preferred option, but the information for this seems to be outdated ( This solution has been tested on JIRA 5.1 and on JIRA 6.3.)
Modifying the actions.xml does only prevent our users to share the filters with anonymous what is not sufficient.
The javascript code for the announcement banner is also not working.
Do you have any ideas how to solve this?
Kind regards,
Jeany
Hi @Jeany ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Did you get a chance to check the mentioned Atlassian ticket ..?
They have mentioned some solution the description, Kindly look into that and let me know.?
Is that helpful for you..?
Don't forgot to hit the answer button, If the solution help you.
Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Hi Sanjen,thanks for your quick response. The Atlassian ticket is not exactly matching my case. I don't want the filters to be shared neither with anonymous nor with any logged in user. But I found a hint in the workaround mentioned in the ticket. When I replace 'global' with 'loggedin' in the javascript snippet it works
AJS.$("#share_type_selector_viewers option[value='loggedin']").remove();AJS.$("#share_type_selector option[value='loggedin']").remove();
I would have preferred to solve this in code rather than manipulate the surface with a script.Kind regards,Jeany
Thanks for your response.
It's too amazing , you got your answer and it's worked perfectly 😍.
It will help others and who are looking this solution they will find this document for the reference. So if you accept the answer then it will helps others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.