Hello Com,
when I type an '@' in the comment field, I want to get correct suggestions depending on the letters I type after it.
But it happens, that sometimes I get no suggestions. When I erase the letters I tried and begin entering another username it suggests correctly. When I do now enter the exact same letters from the first try, the user I initially tried to get suggested will get suggested as expected.
I ran Firebug to see, what goes on behind the scenes. And I recognize, that randomly there isn't any outgoing REST-API call as it is supposed to be. And more strangely, there is sometimes a response with usernames totally unrelated to the letters I inserted.
I use JIRA Software 7.0.5.
I double checked the global permissions, field configuration, user permissions and project configuration. But then that wouldn't make any sense, because the user suggestion only randomly cease to work as expected in the exact same issue.
Can somebody relate to this behavior?
Greetings.