I need three separate custom fields:-
1. Day Issue created (Created date = <Day>)
2. Week No. Issue was created Eg. (10)
3. Month and Year issue was created. Eg. (Jan 2023).
Can anybody help with the script I may require using ScriptRunner?
Thanks.
@Karl Samson are you trying to display this as results of a filter?
No. I need to display the Day, Week of year and Month / Year that an issue was created. Eg. 18/03/2024 = Mon, Week No. = 12, March 2024.
-Day Received:- <Monday> (Freeform or single select) [Read Only]
-Week No. 12 (Free form) [Read Only]
-Month / Year:- March / 2024 (Ideally a Cascading cf) [Read Only].
@Karl Samson where are you trying to display this information? On the issue screen, dashboard, filter, etc?
On a Task screen. See attached.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.