I have a support team of 7 members. I would like to use the round-robin assigning system to assign tickets to the next available support team member that is logged into JIRA.
I know with the manual list it will just hit the first person and assign and then go to the next person, remembering who got the last ticket.
My question is, if a support person is not logged into JIRA (i.e. not on duty) how do I stop tickets from being assigned to them? I know I can manually update the list of available team members, but the team has flexibility on when they can arrive on duty so each day could vary. Makes a lot of work for add/delete from the list.
I also would like to stop assigning tickets after a certain time of day when all team members will not be on duty and just leave the tickets as unassigned.
Does anyone have any thoughts on how I could accomplish this task.
Thanks.