I joined an online trading platform threw a link I invested so much money the account has been locked how to unlock that account
Hello @rajesh nair
Welcome to the Atlassian community, where we address questions related to the Atlassian Jira product.
What does your question have to do with Jira?
Can you give me yor whatsApp number i will send the link through mobile
What does your question have to do with the Atlassian Jira product?
Sir i joined in online trading platform through a link which they send i invested so much money in there now they are blocked my account I am asking you can unlock my account that link j provide here https://www.artisanstocks.com
Kindly help me sir
@rajesh nair Did you receive a message from an atlassian.net address to join that site? If so, please forward that email to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse
We cannot respond to messages sent there, but I suspect that such a message would be against our terms of service and this can help to inform our abuse team to takedown that site.
Thanks a lot sir i will contact them sir
Most of these sites have a way to reach their customer service, either through email or a help desk. I know that it can be a bit tricky to find, but usually, there’s a link at the bottom of their site or in any emails they sent when you signed up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.