Hello Team
I am Facing one issue,
I followed -up on the post which says rollup of the estimate can be done through lookup issues.
But the same is not available, a screenshot can be referred to.
I followed the below approach which
but its not rolling up in the EPIC . I also followed some of the post (How to sum up logged hours using automation in Jir... - Atlassian Community) which gave some solutions but no one of the solutions work for me.
Is there any way to do it ?
Hi @Abhishek Goyal
You seem to keep asking this same question, with 3 questions thus far. Please wait until the community has answered your question. There is no need to repeatedly post it in different formats.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Is-there-way-to-roll-up-old-work-log-into-EPIC/qaq-p/2522870
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-questions/Is-there-way-to-roll-up-old-work-log-into-EPIC/qaq-p/2522874
As you do not appear to have the Lookup Issues action, you are probably using Jira Server. Is that correct?
If so, you would instead need to use either the bulk-handling feature of branches, or more likely, use a Send Web Request to call the REST API to search for issues and some the values.
I recommend you pause and discuss what you are trying to do with your Jira Site Admin so they can assist you.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.