I want organising the activity of my Business Development job using SWM as programme management with projects and relative tasks
- Jira Work Management is the programme containing several projects in it
- Each Customer is a project I am working with to develop sales.
- Each project contains several tasks (and subtasks) to be performed
I currently use a spreadsheet like this 
I would like to adopt Jira also for this activity so
The JWM represent the spreasheet, the project represented the customer with the first three columns of the spreadhseet. within the project the various tasks represented by every line of the spreadhseet (so project 1 assigned to Customer 1 and showing 2 tasks).
I did try to assign the task as project and the subtasks as tasks however it did not work as the task will never move in the kamban chart nor I can see the subtasks moving in the same chart.
The Sales or the tasks templates do not seem addressing the business relationship this way. Anyone has had similar issue and how did they resolve it?
Thanks
Riccardo