I want to watch a specific user page view per a page, in space.
I know Page analytics Views but its not all user and can't export Excel.
There is an Confluence Analytics menu by using that you can track everything. For more detail refer this: https://youtu.be/HKemRs5EDPE
Thanks your reply.
But I want to watch more detail on a page view and export to PDF.
For example, How many times User A views pageA,pageB,pageC.... in space, October.
If you know how to this, please reply and update your video.
@水野 翔_EG Your use case description is a bit short and I don't know what you mean by "Page analytics Views is not all user" but I don't think Automation for Confluence can fit your requirement.
For one solution, Better Content Archiving for Confluence comes with an analytics option that gives you page view and page update metrics for a set period of time on top of its core content lifecycle management automation features.
(Please note that Better Content Archiving for Confluence is a free/paid and supported app, and I'm part of the team developing it.)
thanks your reply. But install apps is prohibit in my team. so I explain that to my team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.