Within our Bitbucket Cloud workspace I have several repos which use pipelines to access another repo in the same workspace, for example...
definitions:
steps:
- step: &clean_build_branch
name: Clean build branch
script:
- git archive -o a_file.tar --remote=git@bitbucket.org:xxxx/yyyy.git HEAD bin/a_file.txt
Until now no explicit SSH keys have been defined in the remote repo:

For existing repos trying to access this remote repo I am able to execute pipeline commands such as a remote git archive function mentioned above.
Furthermore, if I try to add the public SSH key of the repo to the Security->Access keys of the remote repo I see an error message implying that the key exists already (in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys I assume) - '..... Please use a unique SSH key':

... this explains why the git archive remote command works (as the public SSH key is present on the remote repo). All good.
However, I have found that when creating new repos that I need to explicitly add the public SSH keys to the remote repo using Security->Access keys to allow remote git functions to work.
Within the same Bitbucket Cloud environment I wondered if I am missing some configuration that allows a repo public SSH key to be automatically availalble to all other repos in the same Workspace, or whether this behaviour, whereby a key must be copied into the remote repo Access keys, is expected due to a recent change in how public SSH keys within the same Workspace are shared - perhaps this is a feature that has been deprecated in favour of explicit public SSH key definition?
Sincerely, Tim