I cannot understand why these simple rules are not working for the automation I'm trying to accomplish. I merely want to transition issues to Archive after they have been transitioned to Done for 3 days. This should be so easy and I know I'm going to kick myself after one of you tell me what is missing here... Ideas?
Hi @Donna Benton
You are trying to do something 3 days after the transition to done, but your trigger is on the transition to done now. That happens at that moment in time.
To do what you ask, you could change to use a scheduled trigger (e.g., running once per day), and use JQL to identify any Done issues to move to Archived on that day.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks, Bill. That makes sense. I'll give it shot!
Donna
Well, I am still not finding success. Here is what I've got.
Are you using Jira Cloud, Server, or Data Center version?
Would you please post an image of the audit log details, showing what happened when the rule executed? That may indicate what is happening.
And...some tips:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.