Hi team,
I've been using the bitbucket-build-statistics pipe as useful way to keep track of build minute usage. Recently IP whitelisting was introduced and since this point I am having issues running the pipe due to access errors. For example this can be seen in a log excerpt:
Digest: sha256:296360af316a2d15e07b4348cd26ba7af67c15f9266bddcb1e8ccad84ed75d6f
Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/bitbucket-build-statistics:1.4.0
DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): bitbucket.org:443
DEBUG: https://bitbucket.org:443 "GET /bitbucketpipelines/official-pipes/raw/master/pipes.prod.json HTTP/1.1" 200 None
INFO: Executing the pipe...
INFO: Bitbucket workspace: xxxx
INFO: Bitbucket repository list: xxxx/yyyy
INFO: File Name: build_usage_10_29_2023_484.txt
INFO: Output file format: table
INFO: Build days: 30
INFO: Debug: True
DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.bitbucket.org:443
DEBUG: https://api.bitbucket.org:443 "GET /2.0/repositories/xxxx/yyyy/pipelines/?sort=-created_on&page=1&pagelen=100 HTTP/1.1" 403 102
✖ 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/xxxx/yyyy/pipelines/?sort=-created_on&page=1&pagelen=100
I had been using an access token (and setting BITBUCKET_ACCESS_TOKEN appropriately) successfully until the point where IP whitelisting was implementated, however I now encounter http 403 forbidden errors when running the pipe (as per above logs).
Does anyone have any advice on alternate configurations that may work when IP whitelisting is applied?
Perhaps it a satisfactory approach would be to apply the trusted Bitbucket Cloud IP addresses as discussed here -> https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/ ?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, Tim