I have a Team-Managed project. I am trying to customize the issue type by adding a dropdown custom field, but there is a limit of 55 item options.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-78719
I have read here that it could be increased by contacting Atlassian support, but to contact them I need to have a paid plan!!.
So I can't increase the limit unless I switch to a paid plan?
Hi @Hussein Fahmy and welcome to the Community!
In short, yes. The free plan already offers quite a bit of value for (no) money, but it does - obviously - come with certain limitations.
As a workaround, you might want to see if you could use a labels field instead. That will have other repercussions (anyone can add labels, you cannot use spaces in the label names, ...), but I think you won't be limited to 55 options.
Or you could revert to plain text fields for this piece of information. A lot depends on what you want to do with the information of course.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Walter, I used cascade drop down as it will suit my use case.
Separated each relative options under one parent.
Thanks for your response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.