Hello everyone,
As you can see I am new to the community.
We, as a compagny, recently started working with Jira Work Management.
We really like it so far, but there are a few questions that I hope we find some answers to.
First of all, is it possible to have a standard layout for all of our members of a project?
When I open a project it automaticly groups by priority, but we would like that to change to assignee.
Also, is it possible when I group all the issues by assignee, to sort them on priority? Now we do that by hand, but would be nice to have an action or something that the list gets sorted automaticly, also when a new issue gets assigned.
And my last question, is there a function that issues marked as done can be archived?
Sorry for the may questions, but we would love to make this enviroment work for all of my members.
Best regards,
Maurice