Hi everybody,
I need to remove a tag of the label field in a issue using the "post functions" of a transition in a workflow, is possible?
Thanks.
Hi @Aaron P_
I'm afraid it is not possible. You can clear whole label field by post function.
IMO you can use automation rules where it is possible. Did you consider it?
Regards,
Seba
Hi Sebastian,yes but with the new restrictions in the executions of automatism, I need delete some automatism.
Hi @Aaron P_ ,
I think that the new released plugin Colored label manager for jira can help you , check the automation doc
Thanks for you comment, KarimBut as I said in my last comment, I don't search an automatism, Atlassian has cut the number of executions of automatism per mounth and I search the mode of make this change with out use the automatism for reduce this use.But thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.