¡Greetings!
I'm working on developing a pipeline for my project. Recently, I encountered a challenge: when attempting to run it, I realized that it exceeds the allowed step limits. This pipeline is designed in a segmented manner with multiple steps, and each of them is crucial for the workflow as I use conditions to determine which steps should be executed based on changes in the repository folders.
I am seeking solutions to overcome this limitation. Do you have any ideas or recommendations to help me execute all these steps in my pipeline effectively?
My pipeline structure is organized as follows:
- **Pipelines:** This section contains all the pipeline steps.
- **steps:** Here, individual steps are defined.
- **step1:** Step name.
- **condition1:** Condition for executing this step.
- **script2:** Commands to be executed in this step.
- **step2:** Another step with its associated conditions and commands.
I greatly appreciate any ideas or suggestions you can offer to address this challenge. Thank you in advance for your assistance!