Hi,
I have configured Bitbucket Pipeline and my inital pipeline has ran successfully. I have configured bitbucket-pipelines.yml file in main branch as well but I am not able to run the piple and I am getting following message "no pipelines found"
Can anyone help here ??
Regards,
Amit Vyas
Hello @Amit Vyas and welcome to the Community!
I suspect no pipelines are showing up in the dropdown because your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file in the main branch currently doesn't have any pipeline definition that applies to the main branch (see Pipelines start conditions)
Could you share with us your YML file so we can take a look and check if this is the case?
Thank you, @Amit Vyas !
Patrik S
Hi @Patrik S Thanks for your reply.Below is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file details
# This is an example Starter pipeline configuration# Use a skeleton to build, test and deploy using manual and parallel steps# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: atlassian/default-image:3pipelines:default:- parallel:- step:runs-on:- self.hosted- linuxname: 'Build and Test'command: ["/bin/sh", "-c"]args:- echo "TAR html folder located in /var/www/ directory";tar -cvf /tmp/html.tar /var/www/html;gzip /tmp/html.tar;script:- echo "Your build and test goes here..."I hope this will help Regards,Amit Vyas
I hope this will help
Hello @Amit Vyas !
Thanks for sharing the YML content.
The syntax you have used in your YML file is slightly incorrect, so this is the reason why the pipeline is not able to parse that file and show the available options in the dropdown.
The command and args attributes you have used are not supported attributes by pipelines. All the commands and their respective arguments must be placed under the script section of the step, just as you would do if you were expecting the commands in a terminal session.
I've made some adjustments in your YML file to fix the syntax so you can use it as an example :
image: atlassian/default-image:3pipelines:default: - parallel: steps: - step: runs-on: - 'self.hosted' - 'linux' name: 'Build and Test' script: - echo "TAR html folder located in /var/www/ directory" - tar -cvf /tmp/html.tar /var/www/html - gzip /tmp/html.tar
Feel free to make any changes to that and add/remove commands in the script section.
You can also make use of the Bitbucket Pipelines Validator to verify if the syntax is valid before pushing the file to your repository.
Once you push the changes to the YML file in the main branch with fixed syntax, you should be able to see that pipeline in the dropdown list.
Thank you, @Amit Vyas !Patrik S
Hi @Patrik S
I tried changing the YML file as per you suggesstion but I am still not getting the "pipeline" in dropdown list.
I am missing something ?
Regards,Amit Vyas
a
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.