I'm trying to get a list of linked issues from a filter I have. something like this:
issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf ("filter=filterABC")
I only get a subset list of the issues. What am I doing wrong?
The support team has re-indexed the project and it works now.
Hi @Sandra BellemareI have tested this and found it to work for me, could you go into a little more detail about what you are seeing vs what you expect to see, and is this on Cloud or On-prem?Thanks, Bobby
So for the query to work, The support team has re-indexed the project
hi @Sandra Bellemare
I am not sure what kind of linked issues are you trying to watch but if they are "Is Blocked By & Blocks", I recommend you to try the Dependency Tracker App.
Regards,
PgM Innovations
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.