I want to know jira roles assigned to a user I need to know as soon as possible because i must give this information to tempo support so that they can solve a problem that I faced when using tempo timesheets
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You can follow the steps at https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/update-roles-and-properties-for-jira-users/
Log in to admin.atlassian.com From your organization, go to Directory > Users. Find the user whose role you want to modify, then select their avatar or Show details. Select the 3 dot icon next to a Jira product, then select View Jira project roles.
Log in to admin.atlassian.com
From your organization, go to Directory > Users.
Find the user whose role you want to modify, then select their avatar or Show details.
Select the 3 dot icon next to a Jira product, then select View Jira project roles.
OK thank you very much for your reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.