Hey Confluence Cloud friends!
My name's Ned, and I'm a Product Manager on the Confluence team.
I'm looking to chat with a few folks who have experience managing large (defined as >1,000 pages) spaces.
Specifically, I'd love to learn more about the following...
- What are these spaces used for?
- What are the most painful parts of setting up or managing a large space today?
- What have you heard from your users is the hardest part for them when it comes to navigating your space?
- How do you set up your Space Overview pages?
- What custom work / macros do you rely on most heavily?
- If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing about setting up or managing large spaces in Confluence, what would it be?
I would love to meet and hear your thoughts if you are open to it! Schedule some time via this link: https://calendar.app.google/mLrkpib5JchG43YX7
Even if you're unable to join a live call, I would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Hope to chat with you soon,
Ned