Hey guys,
I would like to create an automation that would inform me if the ticket has never been created - as per the logic of other automation.
To clarify:
- > We already have an automation - Once the status of the ticket was transitioned to let's say "Pending", a new ticket should be created and linked to the parent ticket.
But sometimes, it does not.
- > the new automation should start every day at specific hour;
-> I would like this new automation to go through all the specific ticket statuses in a specific Project and check if there is a ticket created and linked with it - just like it should have been done in our previous automation.
Now I know that technically I could look for errors in automations, but sometimes there are none because assignees do not fill out the required fields to run the initial automation.
Could you please help? Which condition to add?
Thanks!