Hi there!
I'm wondering if there's any chance to control which are the mandatory steps in a pipeline. By mandatory I mean: I have 2 steps and I always want to run step 2 regardless of the step 1 final status. I know that the after-script config is an option, but I'm looking for something else.
For example, something like this:
image: python:3.10
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Step 1
services:
- docker
script:
- echo "This step will run and might fail"
- exit 1
- step:
name: Step 2
services:
- docker
script:
- echo "This step will run regardless of Step 1"
Is there any config like mandatory: false for a given step?
Additionally, I wonder if there's a way to have more than just one pipeline (something like bitbucket-pipelines-2.yml), like in Github where I can create several ones in the .github/workflows directory and each one runs independently, and I can configure which pipeline must block a PR merge for example.
Thanks!