Hello,
I cannot receive an invitation email to the email address linked to this account. We have checked with the admin and retried sending the invitation multiple times in the past 24 hours to no avail.
Can I receive support on the issue, please?
Hi,
I took a look at your account, I can see that we sent 4 messages that appear to be invites to your address in the past 24 hours. All of these show as delivered from our side. I would recommend checking your spam folder for these invites. If they are still not located there, then I'd recommend reaching out to your mail administrator to see if they can help locate these messages.
Andy
Thank you for checking! Will refer to our admins then.
@Andy Heinzer I've same issue, my team tried to invite me multiple times, but didn't receive any invitation, the only thing I received is Bitbucket welcome email. Can you check please from your end? I've checked the Span folder and contacted our IT guys as well to check.
@ahmade Found there was a suppression on your account. We received a bounce message when trying to send to your address
This causes our system to suppress further notifications to your account. I have cleared this from our side, but if this continues, you might want to reach out to your mail admin with this information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.