Hi @Abdelilah AchirWelcome to the community.Would it be possible for you to let us know what specific error message you're getting?Regards,
Mark C
Hi Mark,
I can't paste directly the error, but it says that there is no such file or directory app-58.zip
@Abdelilah Achir hi. The error points you that you don't have app-58.zip archive provided with your path. Ensure that you have this zip before pipe execution:
script: - echo ls -alt # ensure your archive is present - pipe: atlassian/azure-web-apps-deploy:1.0.1 ...
Regards, Igor
Thanks for answering Igor, as you can se at the pipeline, I do LS to see if the zip is present at the current directory. But is not, that’s why I wonder why is not in there if it’s been created at the previous step. And when I do a LS at the previous step I do see the zip file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.