Hi thanks for your help,
What is the difference between advanced Roadmap and third-party plugin Structure?
1)what advanced roadmap has in hierarchy configuration and tracking etc than Structure vice versa
Hi @Prasad_Biddika ,
I can answer part of your question.
Jira's advanced roadmap is part of the Jira Cloud Premium upgrade. If you've ever used the free version of Jira- you will see this as timelines. The advanced roadmap allows you to create multiple roadmaps for multiple teams. You can also have a hierarchy based on Epics and parent fields. Tracking progress and capacity is another option.For your other question, the Atlassian marketplace offers additional ways to visualize your Jira data; Visor is one of them. It's secure, syncs with Jira data, and doesn't require a trial. (I haven't tried structure, so I can't speak on that much.)
You might like this article on how Project managers can create roadmaps with their Jira data using Visor .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.