Hi
I have are rule where the automation will add a user picker name to the summary of the issue when the issue is created or updated and a name has been choosen in the user picker called 'Presenters'- example below
Original issue Summary : 'Centigrade'
Username choosen in custom field user picker 'Presenters' = Jane Doe
Issue updated
New Summary : 'Jane Doe - Centigrade'
What I don't want to happen is everytime the issue is updated is that the user name gets added again and the result is 'Jane Doe - Jane Doe - Centigrade'
So I thought I could control this with an issue fields condition which blocks the name repeat if the name is already present
I am using this smart value {{ issue.customfield_15028.displayName }} to successfully to find the custom field 'Presenter' display name and update the the summary so I know the smart value syntax is correct.
But when I use it as below as a field condition value for 'does not contain' it does not work to block the repeat of the presenter name in the summary
Any help here would be very much appreciated
Thanks Gordon
