Hi all, similar to title, basically want to check for all issues of a project that used to be issue type story, but was converted to a task/epic etc.
If it helps, I do have script runner.
Thanks heaps.
Hi @Calvin
By using JQL, the CHANGED operator doesn't support for the field Issue type, so we can not use this way to check for issue has changed issue type in a project
I think that you need some form of marketplace app to find history of issue. There is an app on Marketplace which is Issue History. You can get a list of issues (as on the screen below) with all changes including Issue Type.
Kind regards,
Y Dang
Thanks Y Dang, you're right, best I can do is use the CHANGED operator on a status that doesn't exist in for the other issue type. Otherwise it looks like a marketplace app is the only other way. Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.