Hi All,
I would like to integrate Advanced Roadmaps in my Jira Server Edition.I tried to find it in the find apps however not able to find this feature.Do I need to upgrade so that I would be able to integrate it.Is there any other way to use Avanced Roadmap feature in my current JIra version?
Thanks
Hi @Jira-User ,
unfortunatelly it is not available for server. You need to migrate to DC / cloud.
Hi Hana,
Thanks for your prompt reply.As I was doing a bit research I cam across the below link:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/advanced-roadmaps-for-jira-software-formerly-portfolio/version-historyCan I download the compatible version of Advanced Roadmap app and install manually in our Jira Server Instance?Let me know if that is possible.Thanks
as support of server ends in the February, it is not possible to purchase license for server products anymore. So, you can install it, but you won’t be able to use it, because you won’t be able to obtain the license.
The only possibility is migration to DC / cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.