I am unable to see my WORKSPACE in my list, but I can still use the PUSH and PULL commands from my local client. Is anyone able to help me with this issue?
Hi Antony,
You can see all workspaces your account has access to via this link:
You can also navigate to this page if you select your avatar (top right corner) on https://bitbucket.org/ > select All workspaces. You can then select a workspace from this list, and then select Repositories to see all repos that belong to this workspace.
In case you have a second Bitbucket account with a different email, you will need to log in to https://bitbucket.org/ with that email to view the workspaces it has access to.
Please feel free to let me know if you can see your workspace and if you need further assistance.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora.
I checked the link you sent me (https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/), and I can't see my WORKSPACE. As I explained earlier, I can perform git PULL / PUSH without any issues with my regular account on the WORKSPACE projects from my local client.
Could you please let me know:
I would like to compare that with the workspaces I see listed for your account in our system.
two workspaces:
…as
...ch
My lost workspace is called "...ft"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.