Hi,
I explain my use case, I want to manage a risk table with customfield Impact & customfield probability, these fields are select list single value
Then when a user select values in Impact & Probability, an automation rule is launched with 2 lookup tables:
- One table for Impact to define the value of impact ex: User selects Low Impact so in the table Low Impact matches with 1
- One table for Probability to define the value of probability ex: User selects Minor so in the table Minor matches with 1
Finally I calculate Impact value x Probability value to have the risk scoring
It works well except the case when impact or probability is empty.
No matching with a empty value inside lookup table so no calculation available.
I want to avoid to set Impact & Probability as required.
There is a solution to manage empty values + lookup table?
Below my rule:
