Hi, I have lost all my repositories in several accounts. Also I can see 2 workspaces in one of the accounts, but every workspace is empty. Also I had a custom domain email, which I converted to my main google account (in bitbucket settings, little while ago), but unfortunatelly now i can't see any repositories in any account nor workspace. And can't login to old email with custom domain (does not exists).
I am also unable to add my ssh key, it says "Someone has already added that SSH key". Also I have two unwanted accounts due to google aliases, one with dot in my name and one without. I would prefer one account, but now i am scared to delete any of that, I dont want to loose all my repos. I can still access some of the repositories by the APP password.
Is there any way to get support from anyone in bibucket to merge my accounts and get my repos back?