I need help setting up an integration between Jira Service Manager and Jira Software. I would like to know how I can automate status updates in Jira Service Manager according to the workflow when I link a Ticket in Jira Service Manager with a card in Jira Software and move this card from one column to another. Is there any way to set up this automation to keep ticket status in sync automatically?
You can do it with automation, use transition issue trigger then use a branch for each issue link to the trigger issue update the status
I tried to do it this way, but it doesn't change the Status. Do you have any tutorials you can give me?
Can you show us the rule you've created please ?
Hi @Santri Web Programas -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Adding to Mohamed's answer...
When you post images of your rule, please also post an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution. Those will provide context to help the community offer suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.