Hello,
I am trying to migrate a SVN repo to bitbucket. Our repo on the svn has some big .img files. However, when I try to push lfs files I am getting "500 Internal server error".
Regards,
Hi Saber and welcome to the community!
We identified a bug that was causing issues with pushing LFS files to Bitbucket Cloud repositories. A fix for this issue was deployed to production a few hours ago. It's good to hear that it works again now! Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello @Saber Hosseini ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you trying to push SVN into Bitbucket or did you perform a SVN to git migration first?
Here are instructions on using git lfs with Bitbucket.
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/manage-large-files-with-git-large-file-storage-lfs/
Hello Robert,
Thanks for the answer, I have no idea but it works now magically. I was struggling with it for more than a week now. I went through all different documentation and now it works.
Thanks again
Thanks Theodora for the reply .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.