I was wondering how you can have multiple projects display on a single task board when using the GreenHopper plugin?
Yes, simply select multiple projects when you create the board, or modify the filter afterwards to include the ones you wish to add.
Generally, that is possible with the Rapid Borads.
How can it be done? Could you please provide steps?
Thanks!
Here's a rundown of how the Rapid Board is created: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Creating+a+Board. By specifying multiple projects on creation, you can have a cross-project board. By enabling Parallel Sprints in GreenHopper Labs, you'll be able to have sprints for two different teams, with different start/stop dates, on the same board.
I tried modying the filter after the board is created, it doesn't seem to work. Help!
I added the filter, but the bugs in the project still say there are no agile boards for the bug
Hi Kevin,
I'm running through the same issues here. Haven't been able to fix this. Have you got a reply so far?
Rod
I know how to create a board across multiple projects by creating it with a filter (the 3rd option when creating a board). But how do you share it to other team members? Whenever I try to share the filter it seems that it makes the other user create a new filter. And if i try to create a board with the second option i get the following.....Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 10.51.18 AM.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.