Hello,
I am encountering some issues trying to create the following behavior using Automation:
Context:
I have a project A with tickets A-1, A-2.
I create a release/version named "v1" which contains ticket A-1, A-2.
I have a project B with no tickets.
I want to create a button which create ticket in project B, and link the created ticket to all the tickets in the same release of the ticket A-1.
Basically this behavior is for managing the Change Advisory Board process so the all the release's tickets of project A are linked to one ticket in the project B which will handle the Change Advisory Board process.
Expected result: Ticket B-1 created, and linked to A-1 and A-2.
What i tried to do :
- Trigger: manual trigger (for having the button in the ticket view scree)
- Checking if there's no ticket already created in the project B
- Creating the ticket B and filling field F1 with project's A name and field F2 with the name of the release of the ticket from which i clicked on the button to trigger the rule)
- Branch rule : for last created ticket : add a comment
Until this step, everything works as expected
- Branch rule: for tickets fixed in version
- Link to last created ticket
I attached
the screenshots of my rule, which are in french (all apologies)