Dear all,
I am having issues when pushing some .pdf files onto the Bitbucket server using git lfs. I didn't use lfs before, so I did everything as described on https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/git-lfs#creating-new-repository. This procedure works if I use GitHub, which gives me the impression that I am not doing it wrong - it also tracks the LFS files correctly.
I get the following git lfs error log when doing it with Bitbucket (exactly the same conditions as for GitHub):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
git-lfs/3.4.0 (GitHub; windows amd64; go 1.20.6; git d06d6e9e)
git version 2.42.0.windows.2
$ git-lfs pre-push origin git@bitbucket.org:XXXXXX.git
batch response: Fatal error: Server error: https://bitbucket.org/%7B%7D/%7B27383ad9-019b-4a18-9b83-20d5b21b3076%7D/info/lfs/objects/batch
Server error: https://bitbucket.org/%7B%7D/%7B27383ad9-019b-4a18-9b83-20d5b21b3076%7D/info/lfs/objects/batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors.Errorf
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors/errors.go:69
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp.defaultError
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp/errors.go:126
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp.(*Client).handleResponse
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp/errors.go:52
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp.(*Client).DoWithRedirect
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp/client.go:335
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).doWithCreds
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:105
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).doWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:68
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).DoWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:26
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).DoAPIRequestWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:57
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*tqClient).Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:94
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:45
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).enqueueAndCollectRetriesFor
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:581
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).collectBatches.func1
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:470
runtime.goexit
runtime/asm_amd64.s:1598
Fatal error
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors.newWrappedError
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors/types.go:229
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors.NewFatalError
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors/types.go:273
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp.(*Client).handleResponse
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp/errors.go:76
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp.(*Client).DoWithRedirect
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfshttp/client.go:335
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).doWithCreds
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:105
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).doWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:68
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).DoWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:26
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi.(*Client).DoAPIRequestWithAuth
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/lfsapi/auth.go:57
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*tqClient).Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:94
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:45
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).enqueueAndCollectRetriesFor
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:581
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).collectBatches.func1
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:470
runtime.goexit
runtime/asm_amd64.s:1598
batch response
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors.newWrappedError
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors/types.go:229
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors.Wrap
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/errors/errors.go:74
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*tqClient).Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:97
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.Batch
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/api.go:45
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).enqueueAndCollectRetriesFor
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:581
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq.(*TransferQueue).collectBatches.func1
github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/v3/tq/transfer_queue.go:470
runtime.goexit
runtime/asm_amd64.s:1598
Current time in UTC:
2023-10-03 12:37:17
Environment:
LocalWorkingDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX
LocalGitDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX\.git
LocalGitStorageDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX\.git
LocalMediaDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX\.git\lfs\objects
LocalReferenceDirs=
TempDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX\.git\lfs\tmp
ConcurrentTransfers=8
TusTransfers=false
BasicTransfersOnly=false
SkipDownloadErrors=false
FetchRecentAlways=false
FetchRecentRefsDays=7
FetchRecentCommitsDays=0
FetchRecentRefsIncludeRemotes=true
PruneOffsetDays=3
PruneVerifyRemoteAlways=false
PruneRemoteName=origin
LfsStorageDir=C:\Users\XXXXXX\.git\lfs
AccessDownload=none
AccessUpload=none
DownloadTransfers=basic,lfs-standalone-file,ssh
UploadTransfers=basic,lfs-standalone-file,ssh
GIT_EXEC_PATH=C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core
GIT_LFS_PATH=C:\Program Files\Git LFS
GIT_PREFIX=
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The issue appears to be similar to the one reported https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/issues/1858, but I am not sure if it's still aplicable.
If anyone has any idea on what to do, I'd be happy to know. To my best knowledge, there is no post on this topic on this forum.
Best regards,
Viktor