Hey everyone, I've got 2 instances of Jira and I'm using the Send Web Request automation action to post to the other, where I have an Incoming Webhook setup to parse the issue data, and create a ticket in the 2nd instance.
I want to then have them somewhat in sync, so I'm writing the trigger issues key to a custom field, then using another pair or Request/Webhooks to write the new issues key back to the 1st instance ticket in a similar custom field there. Then I can use that as a smart value on the webhook URL to target specific tickets.
I have tried for the life of me to work out how to take {{webhook.Data.fields.labels}} and turn it into a list in some way to then add to the new ticket, without ending up with either an amalgamated mega-label, or an error because of whitespace.
The goal is that the 2nd instance should always match whatever happens to the 1st instances ticket. So if it has 5 labels, so should the 2nd ticket. If I remove one from the 1t ticket, it should get removed from the 2nd.
Any ideas? I feel like I'm probably going about this wrong.