We are running an on-prem version of Jira 9.2. We are set up to connect over http not https.
Starting on 9/27 users were getting the following errors:
Firefox:
An error occurred during a connection to jira.sciinc.com:8080. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
Chrome:
This site can’t provide a secure connection
jira.sciinc.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
There have been no changes on the Jira Server except for recent windows patches.
Any updates on the client would have been windows patches as well as any application updates.
Some of the troubleshooting steps that I took included:
- Checked my Chrome settings and changed Pop-ups and redirects from blocked to allow as well as insecure content from blocked to allow and still couldn't connect from my workstation
- I turned off forclient (AV & Malware) and still couldn't connect from my workstation
- I checked the Fortigate Firewall logs and the error I was seeing when I couldn't connect was TCP reset from client. This was checking traffic to the server.
- I found this in the support log.zip file - 27-Sep-2023 20:20:31.649 INFO [http-nio-8080-exec-6] org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service Error parsing HTTP request header
Line 54: Note: further occurrences of HTTP request parsing errors will be logged at DEBUG level.