I want to move the estimated issue (via Planning Poker game) to the other "Fake" sprint - ex Groomedbut the filed is not clickable any more.Can someone help with this?I used to set previously
Hi @LusineTerteryan , thanks for your question. Planning Poker is an app, right? If it is this one, Planning Poker ® | Atlassian Marketplace. Please contact the vendor, who should be able to help you fix the issue.
Thanks
Thanks @Valerie Knapp for the heads up.But the thing is that I couldn't find any answer in there.Anyways thanks for answering)
@LusineTerteryan I'm sorry this has been happening. Are you able to reach out to our support team with the details you've provided above (and the hosting method you're using) so we can work on this for you right away?
Not yet, but will try. Thanks a lot)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.