Hi, I've seen post about dark mode now being in BETA and how to change the settings, but is it possible that it's only an option visible to some users?
I'm not able to change the mode / theme in my profile preference. Can't see the option to do so.
Hi @Emilia Fuks welcome to the community. For Jira, I see the theme setting under Settings (the gear) / Personal Jira Settings and then scroll down to 'Theme'.
I'm not sure exactly where you are navigating to, but you could double check against that.
And that's for the cloud. It appears you are on the Server version, I don't think Dark Mode is available. Will update if I found out.
Hope that helps.
I believe this may not be for Cloud but not sure.
From this issue, it doesn't look like it was implemented in Server: JRASERVER-63150
thanks @Dan Breyen for your quick response. Makes sense
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.